Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Polished Up: OPI's In the Cable Car Pool Lane

First, I want to thank everyone who chimed in on Facebook about which polish I should review next. I love hearing your feedback and what you'd like to see.
Today's polish is OPI's In the Cable Car Pool Lane. This beautiful plum shade is from the San Francisco collection for fall 2013. This color is perfect for this time of year and I really enjoy it.
The look above took two coats to apply. When I applied the first coat everything went on smoothly, but on some of my nails (mostly on the other hand) the second coat gave a streaky appearance. I tried to smooth it out with my top coat but it didn't help. If anyone looked at my nails they probably wouldn't notice because the color is so deep. It's just that I know it's there.
I think this polish is great for fall and also for the upcoming winter. I definitely will wear this more through the seasons (I just have to figure out how to keep any streaks away).
Thanks again to all of you who commented on my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment