Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Neutrals








I feel like it's been forever since I've done an outfit post. I just made it past the middle of the semester and was it ever crazy! Papers, presentations and midterms have taken up most of my time these past few weeks. But the good news? I graduate in 6 weeks! :-D
Today I gravitated toward the neutrals in my closet and put together this ensemble. I love this past-the-knee skit because it keeps my legs warm in the cooler weather. I also like the combination with the sheer cream blouse and thick, braided, brown belt. I finished the look with my favorite fall accessory: boots!

P.S. I broke out the Christmas music this weekend! I couldn't help it, Christmas is my favorite :)

What I'm Wearing: 
Blouse: Daily Look
Skirt: Old Navy
Boots: a.n.a (JCP)
Belt: NY&Co.
Ring: Forever 21
Earrings: JCP
Watch: Relic (JCP)


No comments:

Post a Comment