Friday, August 17, 2012

The Intern: Part 2






I can't believe I finished my internship with the newspaper this week. Next week it's back to classes and my on-campus job. I'm so not ready to return to "normal" life. I just want to keep writing and meeting interesting people. I know my relationship with the newspaper isn't over (I'll continue to freelance throughout the semester), but I'll miss the planning meetings and spending time with the awesome office staff.
This is what I wore this week to my last planning meeting of the summer (*sniff). I fell in love with this cobalt blazer at first sight. It's comfy and such a lovely color. These black ankle pants are also favorites of mine and can be dressed up or down.

What I'm Wearing:
Cobalt Blazer: Sears
Black Ankle Pants: Worthington (JCP)
White Lace Tank: JCP
Studded Ballet Flats: Arizona (JCP)
Jewelry: JCP
Sunglasses: Liz Claiborne
Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment