Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Polished Up Tuesday: Salley Hansen's Blue Me Away


Another color from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection. This beautiful bold shade is called Blue Me Away! I put this on my nails this weekend in school spirit fashion for my college's first football game of the season. It only took one coat of polish to achieve the look above. This polish is very opaque and just as amazing as the other colors in this line.
I applied this polish on Saturday and it's still on my nails today. I have had a little bit of chipping on the tips of my nails that I started to notice yesterday, but I also went to work the past three nights in a row at a job where I use my hands quite a bit. In comparison to how my nails normally look after three nights of work (usually see chipping after one day) I'm still impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment