Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Favorite Frugal Find





There's nothing I love more than finding a great dress for a great price. This super comfortable and figure flattering dress came from Walmart. It's been a few months since I purchased it, but I'm pretty sure the price tag was around $12. This is, hands down, my favorite frugal piece of clothing in my closet.
I topped it off with this gorgeous green and blue necklace given to me for birthday and a pair of lovely black sandals from Target (bought them last year on clearance). 
Gotta love those frugal finds!!
What I'm Wearing: 
Maxi Dress: Walmart
Necklace: Birthday Gift from a Sweet Friend (from Rue 21)
Shades: Liz Claiborne 

(What? Nothing from JCPenney! Gasp!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this whole look. I can't believe the dress was at walmart!

    ReplyDelete