Friday, May 11, 2012

The Intern





My first article as an intern (on the right)

This week I began my internship with The Princeton Times, a local newspaper close to my college. I have been working as a freelance writer for them for the past year. I'm excited to learn more about the trade and do what I love this summer. Below are some pics from what I wore on my first day (and some goofy ones thrown in for fun).
Just as a side note, I never imagined how much I'd love journalism until I decided to go back to school for my bachelor's degree. As a shy teenager, the thought of talking to strangers and asking them questions terrified me. But now that I've broken out of my shell (with many thanks to my husband) I enjoy interacting with others. Everyone has a story, you just have to find it.

Cardigan: JcPenney
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: JcPenney (Worthington's Curvy Fit)
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: JcPenney
Earrings: Probably JcPenney too (I kind of LOVE that store)
Scarf: Belk
Sunglasses: Liz Claiborne
Polish on Toes: Thataway by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment