Friday, May 25, 2012

Approaching Summer







Wow was it hot today! I'm pretty sure it was close to 90 degrees (and I live in the mountains). I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Its almost June and almost officially summer. As always, spring goes by way too quickly.
This is also the time of year when it gets too hot for me to hold a hair dryer to my head for too long. Today I opted for my natural waves instead of blow-drying it straight like I usually do. After it has air-dried, I use a little styling cream to add shine and definition. 
I'm also getting very excited to visit my friend, Carrie, next week. During the semester I literally saw her everyday. She's one of my favorite people and I can't wait to have some girl time with her (makeup, chick flicks, shopping....the usual girly stuff). Hopefully I'll get some good pictures during my trip that I can share next week.
Top: Maurices (years ago)
Skirt: New York & Company
Sandals: mark.
Necklace: JCPenney
Purse: mark.
Ring: mark.
Nail Polish: Sephora in Jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment